Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just a long due update






First, I want to thank God for his love and patience He has given me. It is a hard battle to try and change old habits after so many years of practice, lol. I hope you will continue to keep me and my family in your prayers, and I promise to keep all of yall in mine. It is so good to see all yall on here and to be able to keep up on the family and friends. Well a little about whats going on here. Julie and me separated in July 06. We have finally come to an agreement on the children (which was actually pretty easy, as we both have tried to keep the kids well being as the most important issue as it really is) and finally agreed on the equitable distribution of our maritial assets ( which was alot harder!). As always it usually comes down to money. I do believe we came to a just decision with no real winners. I do wish for your prayers for God's continued guidance in my life, and I pray for God to show His love toward Julie and let her see His TRUE LOVE. The kids seem have have adjusted well, and seem to be very happy no matter where they are. They are truely loved and I pray they will always see that, no matter what decisions there parents have made. Here are just a few recent pictures of my angels.

1 comment:

James & Diane said...

We love the pictures! Daine and I are moving in April to our new home and would love to have you and the kids come over one Saturday to play. If there is ever anything we can do to help let us know. The kids are truely blessed to have a loving and caring Dad like you.